Thursday 28 August 2014

The Whale

Flying Wok trips involve card playing (Black Bitch) and the telling of jokes. Most of the jokes should not be repeated here as they are usually rather rude. The jokes are repeated regularly, and so many of them now have numbers.
The joke teller says "Number #17 " and all laugh out loud.

However this joke has a nautical flavour and is CLEAN! :-

Once there were three men in a boat. A whale came along and swallowed them The situation was serious.

"We must get out of this situation. "

The first man, an Englishman said "I know. I will smoke my pipe and the whale will cough us out." 

This plan failed as the whale refused to cough,

"I know" said the second man, a Scotsman, "I will play my bagpipes and the whale will get sick and vomit us out" 

This too failed to produce the desired result as the whale tolerated the bagpipe sounds without vomiting. It was made of stern stuff!

The third man was Welsh.

 "I know. Let us all sing" he said. 
"And what will that do?" asked the other two.

"I don't know but we always sing in W(h)ales"

No comments:

Post a Comment